Wednesday 9 September 2015

if my face were outer space ...

                                  If My Face Were Outer Space 

                  If my face were outer space 
                  My eyes would be mini moons 
                  glowing blue, brown and green.
                  My hair is a galaxy long bright 
                  and colourful, lighting my way. 
                  My eyebrows would be tiny 
                  shooting stars flying over my 
                  eyes.
                  My ears would be small black 
                  holes sucking up all the words 
                  I can hear.
                  My nostrils would be deep dark 
                  craters from the moon.
                  My chin would be the smoothest 
                  curve of venus how circles 
                  around the sun.
                 My teeth would be diamonds from                                          

                 neptune shining like the sun. 
                 
                 By Rosemary lee 
                 year 5 pukeko class     
         
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment