Wednesday 9 September 2015

If my face were outer space

If my face were outer space my eyes would be bright stars shiny and bubbly being able to light anything on fire with a quick glimpse. My nose would be two tiny dwarf planets orbiting my face so I would be able to smell anything at any time. My mouth would be a black eating the universe my mouth is filled with tiny sparkling stars. My hair would be meteorites growing and then crushing making my hair look like dust, but if you get to close my hair will dangerously cut in to your skin. My teeth would be glowing moons always moving because there is no gravity. My ears would be Jupiter and Saturn and there moons would be my earrings shinning bright. If my face were outer space it would be cool because I would be able to see anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment